Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, April 21

About Work at Home programs

I'd never heard of Clark Howard before a friend recommended the site to me tonight. She said I should look into which sites he found were scams and which were not, and follow his advice to help me get a work-from-home position. Well, I've been perusing this site for several hours now, and I'm seeing more space devoted to what scams to avoid and questions/comments from people asking about different sites than I see what sites are NOT scams. It's a lot of material on this site to read to not find out what I want to know. Clark Howard might actually be the "Scam Guru" some people seem to think he is, but he is definitely not the one to go to for help in finding a legitimate work-at-home job. He's the one you go to to check up on the site that just sent you an email telling you how much money you can make by taking payments from people and sending out checks from your account to this company over seas. He can tell you REAL quick that you're going to get scammed - as if we didn't already know that!

in reference to: Clark Howard: Work At Home Help on clarkhoward.com (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: