Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, March 10

I Miss Blogging

Each time I'm steered this way, and I read over the old blog posts and look at just the way the site looks, I wish I had the time I used to have to put in to posting. I miss Bikini Bottom; I miss blogging! I miss finding articles that I think are interesting and posting them; I miss writing my own stuff on different happenings. I just miss the writing, and even though I'm in college and doing a lot of writing of papers etc. it's just not the same. No APA format, not so much structure; heck, I don't even have to spell correctly if I don't want to! I never thought I would miss it so much, but I do, and I'm hoping to find time to get back into it, maybe start posting some of my stories... that would be awesome! For now though, it's back to the grind of my schoolwork. So glad that it's finals week.

Have a Blessed Day, Live from BikiniBottom!!

No comments: