Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, March 21

From a Mother to the Man Who Chased Her Son Out of the Men's Bathroom

I have a couple of questions about this one. Like 1. How old is the child? 2. How did the man know that the child was in there alone, and that his parent wasn't in one of the stalls? I mean, can you imagine yourself starting a conversation with a child in the rest room? I think by the time you asked if a parent was in there the child would have been high-tailing it out the door! 3. He claimed that the child saw his private parts exposed; what the heck was he doing in there to be in that kind of position? I believe that something happened in that bathroom, I'm not saying that it's not true; I'm just have serious questions about it. After all, after the incident where the man beat up the female army reservist in front of her child and witnesses, anything's possible!!

Mom Scolds Man Chasing Her Son Out Of Men’s Bathroom

No comments: