Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, December 22

Calling all Web Geeks, (meant affectionally) HELP!!!

     I was perusing the Web the other day, just going from site to site, looking for interesting new items, and I decided to Google this blog. (As I do sometimes when I'm curious as to how it's ranking in the Search results.) Oddly enough, today I came across a few instances of 'Live From Bikini Bottom' that I had never seen before, and they were not just mentions of the Sponge Bob cartoon! Some were obviously places where posts had been shared; some were ranking sites, where the site ranked a lot of sites (it would appear at random) and then published it's findings. One though I couldn't figure out, so I went to it. 
     The name of the site is "Top Alternate". When I clicked on the link, at the top of the page was "Top Alternate" and then a search box. The entire name of this blog (including @blogspot.com) was in the search box. What followed was a page of the "Top 17 List of livefrombikinibottom.blogspot.com alternatives".
    Now, I am pretty well-versed when it comes to different programs and software, but this is a new one on me! What are blog "alternates"??

     Here is the first link on the page: 

Top alternate of livefrombikinibottom.blogspot.com

No comments: