Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, April 19

This Has Got To Be a Dream!!

Or Perhaps It's "Fake News"??

I should have been in bed HOURS ago, but when I stumbled across this headline, I just had to see what it was about... Now I know why I couldn't stand him all these years, not on talk shows, not on game shows, and not on the radio. He might have looked like a human on the surface, but underneath was a smarmy, oily, orange is his favorite color, Trumper. I'm going to be watching him though; I want to see just what Steve Harvey means by "working with HUD", and "going to get some housing for some underprivileged people".  In my opinion, in exchange for him appearing with #notmypresident Donald Trump just for appearances (just like the black ministers) Steve Harvey is going to get some perks, like getting housing for distant members of his family. <sigh> What a shame...

Steve Harvey Says Donald Trump Is Keeping His Promises
Drew Angerer/Getty Images
Steve Harvey is still drinking Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Largo Kool-Aid and says Trump is keeping his promises about affordable housing.
“Well, I mean as far as doing he promised me to do, he’s doing it. I’m working with HUD. I’m going to get some housing for underprivileged people,” Harvey said when TMZ caught up with him.
When the TMZ cameraman asked if he’s happy with Trump’s work, Harvey laughed.
“I didn’t say that. All I said was he’s keeping his word to what he said he would so,” Harvey replied.
So, let me get this straight. A comedian-actor-game show host is working with the Department of Housing and Urban Development to get housing. And a former surgeon with no housing background is working at HUD.
Welcome to Trump’s America.

By Yesha Callahan 
Senior Editor. I am not one of your little school friends.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this post are those of the blog owner. They do not in any way represent the opinions of Blogger, Chrome, Yesha Callahan, or any friends, relatives, employees, or representatives of those entities. 

No comments: