Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, June 25

Our Name Has Changed!



And I've learned a valuable lesson about taking care of your domain  name. 

I didn't keep track of its 

expiration date, so we're no longer bringing you the news 

From Bikini Bottom. 

Now, we're 

Live In Bikini Bottom 

bringing you the news (and fake news) of the day. 

So if you're still able to pull up this site, 

please be aware that in a day or two you won't be able to, 

and that's why. 

If I'd been more knowledgeable and aware, 

I would have fixed this issue when I first found I couldn't log in

 instead of 

being so quick to blame it on Cox! 

 I let it go a couple of days, and consequently, someone else 

was able to get it. 

So, I'm sorry for any confusion, and hope it didn't cause 

too much of a problem!


Thank you for your patronage,

Mgmt @ Live In Bikini Bottom

No comments: