Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, January 3

It's Going To Be A Happy New Year!!

The year 2011 has arrived, and it actually appears that it just might turn out to be better than 2010... I can't say that I'm going to be rich, or lose 40 lbs, or suddenly not look my age anymore, I'd be lying if I did. I think I can say though that enough small things are going to change in my world that they will add up to making the whole a lot prettier than it was. I'm going to have more peace of mind, less stress, and enjoy life more. All in all, I think it's a good thing.

Feels strange being back in Bikini Bottom; haven't blogged in so long (just don't have time or motivation anymore)that I find myself rereading my own old blog posts, and feeling like they're news to me! I do believe the motivation is coming back though. Don't know if I'll be able to find the time, but I'll sure be trying! LOL

Appears that I've been gone too long, my old followers have bailed on me. I certainly hope that in 2011 I will gather new friends to share my thoughts with, and who will share their thoughts (and their blogs) with me. If you'll notice, the article I posted today is not exactly in the same vein as what I usually post; NO, I have not suddenly "gone straight", or stopped working for gay rights, or stopped speaking out about ALL the inequality that exists in this society. Every once in awhile I just see something that strikes me, and I'll post it, especially if it's something that I'd like to get feedback on.

Well, I hope everyone had a happy, safe, and blessed arrival of the New Year, and I pray that with God's blessing your life will be as you need it to be.

Be Blessed.

2 comments:

Dharma Kelleher said...

I'm still here! Hope the new year is wonderful for all of us.

Wanda J said...

Thanks Dharma, good to know I haven't lost everyone! Hope to start blogging again, I've missed it so much!

Be Blessed.