Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, July 22

Update on Shooting of Charles Kinsey - What Did I Tell You?

Well, well, well, imagine that; the officer now claims  that he:

  "was aiming at the patient, who he thought was a threat, but missed and shot Charles Kinsey."

He   thought   the  patient   was   a  threat.  

Even  though the alleged   'victim'  was   lying on the ground with his hands  high in the  air  TELLING the officers  that  the other man (who was  sitting quietly playing with his truck, from what I could see) was his patient, was not dangerous, and that he .did not have a gun or weapon of any kind.  (see picture)
Does it look like Charles Kinsey is being in any way threatened by the patient? Where are the patient's hands? (In his lap!) So, the  still unidentified cop was aiming to shoot this man sitting with his hands in his lap  talking to Mr. Kinsey?

That's problem  #1 I have with this  new story today. Here's #2.

In the original article, this statement appeared: 

"Kinsey said that what upset him most about the incident was what happened after he was shot."
“They flipped me over, and I’m faced down in the ground, with cuffs on, waiting on the rescue squad to come. I’d say about 20, about 20 minutes it took the rescue squad to get there. And I was like, bleeding—I mean bleeding...."
Flipped him over?  Faced down on the ground? With cuffs on??? But wait,  I thought the cops believed the autistic person  was the dangerous one, and the one they just cuffed was the victim?
See? What did I  tell you? 

No comments: