Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, May 27

Sunny Jamaica!!

To all those who have been reading my blog, (I'm sure there's got to be someone out there!) I'm in Jamaica for a week. That's one reason I hadn't blogged in a few days, getting ready for my trip. This is my first time out of the country, going on a trip like this, and it's AWESOME. I'm going to try to blog while I'm here, but don't count on it. The wi-fi reception isn't the greatest except at night, and if the rest of the days are anything like the last two have been, I'll be too tired....

Thanks to those who have been reading my blog, and thanks to Lori for your comment.

No worries mon! Jah Rastafari!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey Chick,

Enjoy your trip!!! You deserve it. I collect post cards so I am going to email you my real addy, please send me one...


"lori"