Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, April 7

A day in the life…

Nothing serious to post about today; it’s just another day here in Bikini Bottom. My trip to Jamaica is getting close; I’m a little nervous about it. I’m going to Jamaica alone, for a week, and although I act very pumped up and brave about it on the outside, I’m very frightened and nervous on the inside. I’ve never been out of the country before, and somehow I never expected my first trip to be by myself. I want to see Jamaica though, before I’m too old to enjoy it, and I finally decided that there was no reason to keep waiting. What was I waiting for anyway? Just like with going to school; why did I wait so long? I’m in the second semester of a degree program at Strayer University, and I’m loving it. Strayer is definitely geared for working adults, and they make it quite easy. Of course the work itself isn’t easy, I just mean being able to enroll and attend classes, they make easy for you.

It’s going to be great having a week away from work, and away from the worries of home. I’d recommend anyone who wants to get away, and has dreams of going to the Caribbean visit Cheap Caribbean, they are awesome! It’s a great site for finding an all-inclusive vacation, and they’re pretty cheap too, especially if you do it far enough in advance. Give it a shot, what can it hurt?

Don’t know what I’m going to do with my cat for a week. I’m trying to find a place to board her, but it’s not easy. I’m going to keep looking though, there has to be a place I trust. If anyone knows a place, please let me know.

That’s about it for now; maybe I’ll write more later if I run across something good to post about. Hey, leave me a comment, give me some ideas!

And that’s Live From Bikini Bottom…

No comments: