Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, April 9

I've decided to move my blog

Although the other location seemed like a good fit at first, after doing some research (that I should have done in the first place) it appears that Blogger is not only more heavily trafficked, (is that a word?) it's much more "newbie-friendly", much more pleasant to the eye, has many more options, and is just an all around better choice for the residents of Bikini Bottom. (Of course this is just my opinion; YMMV.) Don't know why I didn't do it in the beginning... I keep telling myself to follow my instincts, and I had thought about putting my blog here when I was looking around for a place to settle. I don't know what made me choose where I went; it's not a bad site, but it's just not for me. So, I'm going to move the previous posts here, and of course try hard to blog regularly. Now that school has started again it's going to be a little difficult though, so I hope you'll bear with me. Please keep in mind that 1. I'm new at this, and 2. I'm doing the best I can. Thanks to everyone, and I hope you keep coming to visit me and all the rest of the folks,

Live from Bikini Bottom!

No comments: