Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, September 1

What Type of Lesbian Are You?

I know, I kind of strayed away from the usual, but this was kinda fun. Couldn't wait to see what kind of Lesbian I am, so I thought I'd share it. Thanks to Lori (Hahn at Home).





What Type of Lesbian Are You? (Inspired by Curve Mag.)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as The Femme Fatale

You're carefree, dark and adventurous...and slightly fatale to the heart.


The Femme Fatale


60%

The Student Dyke


55%

The Surprise! Dyke


45%

The Sprightly Elfin Femme


35%

The Stud


35%

The Quasi-Gothic Femme


25%

The Pretty-Boi Dyke


25%

The Vaginal-Reference-Making Dyke


20%

The Granola Dyke


15%

The Bohemian Dyke


15%

The Hipster Dyke


0%

The Little-Boy Dyke


0%

The Magic Earring Ken Dyke


0%


No comments: