Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, August 24

How do you self-identify?

I found this to be a very interesting question, so I thought I'd post the blog post here. It started me thinking, just what am I? How do I self-identify? How do you know, and when do you go from questioning to sure? I'm 49 years old and have to admit that I'm still not sure. I've known since I was in the 6th grade (I still remember Gidget Collins and the tremendous crush I had on her!) that I was sexually attracted to women, and when I was 14 began having 'relationships' with them, but still went on to marry a man and have two children by him. When we divorced it had nothing to do with me questioning my identity, it had to do with his cheating ways. So now I'm married to a woman, and the idea of never again sleeping with a man doesn't bother me at all. What does that make me?

No comments: